Capturing WM_QUERYENDSESSION ?

How can I capture this?  I need to be able to handle it because a component
that I have needs to be destroyed at this time.   I am very unfamiliar with
handling normal API messages so any help would be appreciated.  I'm kinda
fumbling around the help file but can't get any one example to work with
this message.

Thanks in advance,
Shane Bridges

please CC a response to:
kinet...@adelphia.net

Re:Capturing WM_QUERYENDSESSION ?

Hi Shane,
    Us the OnCloseQuery Event for the form (The message is translated
into this event by delphi).

Dave Ninnes
da...@powerup.com.au

Shane Bridges wrote in message ...
>How can I capture this?  I need to be able to handle it because a component
>that I have needs to be destroyed at this time.   I am very unfamiliar with
>handling normal API messages so any help would be appreciated.  I'm kinda
>fumbling around the help file but can't get any one example to work with
>this message.

>Thanks in advance,
>Shane Bridges

>please CC a response to: