Paint like demo???

Hello all :c)

Could any one poit me out to a Paint like demo??? I have seen some some
where but i cant remember where.

Thanks
Christian

Re:Paint like demo???

There is one in the demos section on the Delphi1 installiation!
Christian wrote:
> Hello all :c)

> Could any one poit me out to a Paint like demo??? I have seen some some
> where but i cant remember where.

> Thanks
> Christian

Re:Paint like demo???

Hello

> There is one in the demos section on the Delphi1 installiation!

Do you know the the mane or the dri. name is called...

Thanks

Christian

Re:Paint like demo???

"Christian" <m...@here.com> wrote in message

> > There is one in the demos section on the Delphi1 installiation!

> Do you know the the mane or the dri. name is called...

Look for ..\Delphi n\Demos\Doc\GraphEx.DPR

There are some other "Drawing" links that may interest you at
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/Algorithms.htm

--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA