delphi 4/5 installs but doesn't work

Hi everybody,
I installed delphi 4 with typical and full option successfully but it didn't
work. Also tried the same with delphi 5, unfortunately I got the same
result. Are there anything I should do?
Celeron 466 processor, Gigabyte BX/2000 mainboard, 128M Ram  are my
hardware. Thanks in advance.

Re:delphi 4/5 installs but doesn't work

Video driver problems are the most likely cause. However "doesn't work"
doesn't tell us much.

Greg Lorriman
Handy, free utils at http://www.lorriman.demon.co.uk

For tiny setups see http://inner-smile.com/dl_inf.htm
and if you go for it then mention me.

"deniz" <smur...@atlas.net.tr> wrote in message

> Hi everybody,
> I installed delphi 4 with typical and full option successfully but it
didn't
> work. Also tried the same with delphi 5, unfortunately I got the same
> result. Are there anything I should do?
> Celeron 466 processor, Gigabyte BX/2000 mainboard, 128M Ram  are my
> hardware. Thanks in advance.

Re:delphi 4/5 installs but doesn't work

I see nothing but the picture in the beginning. Everytime I have to hard
reset the pc. I have a s3 virge vga card. Thanks

deniz wrote:

> I see nothing but the picture in the beginning. Everytime I have to hard
> reset the pc. I have a s3 virge vga card. Thanks
> Greg Lorriman <greg.lorri...@zygon.com> wrote in message

Try to start Delphi with the parameter -ns (disables the splashscreen)

Alex
--
** Pepsi Cola and animal protection **
**  http://www.pepsi{*word*76}bath.com/  **

Author of the free Chatsystem PINO! || Website: http://www.alcomp.net
Available at http://pino.cjb.net    || Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Re:delphi 4/5 installs but doesn't work

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:40:27 +0200, "deniz" <smur...@atlas.net.tr>
wrote:

Problem is S3 virge.

at system.ini file, there is a section that its name is

[display]

if there is not this section, add it to system.ini and write under it
:

BusThrottle=1

--> like this :

[display]
BusThrottle=1

>Hi everybody,
>I installed delphi 4 with typical and full option successfully but it didn't
>work. Also tried the same with delphi 5, unfortunately I got the same
>result. Are there anything I should do?
>Celeron 466 processor, Gigabyte BX/2000 mainboard, 128M Ram  are my
>hardware. Thanks in advance.

Other Threads