What is the size Limit of TLIST?

Hello,
I have been using some Tlist objects in my code and I was just wondering
what is the real size limitation of these types. I have tried to read
some very large lists (+15MB) and they were not read properly although
the application did not fail.

Please reply by e-mail. Thanks.
Sam Galls
s-ga...@tamu.edu

Re:What is the size Limit of TLIST?

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:56:25 -0500, Sam Galls <s-ga...@tamu.edu> wrote:
>Hello,
>I have been using some Tlist objects in my code and I was just wondering
>what is the real size limitation of these types. I have tried to read
>some very large lists (+15MB) and they were not read properly although
>the application did not fail.

Depends on your Delphi version. For D1 it is about 16380 items, for D2
and D3 there should not be a such limitation. Furhter the TList only
keeps track of the pointers of your objects, so it is rather likely that
you have to look somewhere else for your problems.

Geir

--
Geir Tutturen
geir.tuttu...@itf.nlh.no