Help:about technical Papers on Object Pascal.

Hi EveryOne
I am writing a paper on Inheritence concept of Object Pascal.I am very much in
need of a site or papers to read about this topic.I will be very much
thankufull for anyone sending me this piece of information.
Thanking You
Purnaram.K
E-Mail :sl...@cc.usu.edu.
(Please send me mail at the above address).

Re:Help:about technical Papers on Object Pascal.

check the latest issue of Delphi Informant, and, of course, the object
pascal
language reference...
---
Grace + Peace   *   Peter N Roth  *   Engineering Objects International
Software Development & Training in Delphi & C++

sl...@cc.usu.edu wrote in article <1996Nov19.122819.89...@cc.usu.edu>...

> Hi EveryOne
> I am writing a paper on Inheritence concept of Object Pascal.I am very
much in
> need of a site or papers to read about this topic.I will be very much
> thankufull for anyone sending me this piece of information.

Other Threads