Executing a Dos Command

Hi there

I'm using Delphi 3.0 and my question is how do i get Delphi to run the Dos
command
Deltree /y with the right parameters, i have the component appexec but i
can't get that to work so if anyone could help me please do

Thanks
Matrix

Mail your answer at: Matr...@mailcity.com

Re:Executing a Dos Command

In article <01bddf22$995f8ca0$29c452c3@matrix>, matr...@mailcity.com says...

>Hi there

>I'm using Delphi 3.0 and my question is how do i get Delphi to run the Dos
>command
>Deltree /y with the right parameters, i have the component appexec but i
>can't get that to work so if anyone could help me please do

>Thanks
>Matrix

>Mail your answer at: Matr...@mailcity.com

Use ExecuteFile,ShellExecute, WinExec or CreateProcess

--
Christo Crause
Thermal Separations Research

Other Threads