Depressing item caption while dragging from Listview

Hi.
Delphi 4,
Can I drag item in a Tlistview without item details being followed by drag
icon?

I want my application drag like outlook express with just drag icon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re:Depressing item caption while dragging from Listview

In article <7f8rfo$m4...@forums.borland.com>, Sungchul ha wrote:
> Can I drag item in a Tlistview without item details being followed by drag
> icon?

Sure.  One easy way is just to use OLE drag and drop.  See, e.g.,
<http://www.unitoops.com/uoole/examples/cursortest.htm>  While this example
states that it only works in NT, what's meant is that it only works for very
large drag images in NT;  if you're dragging an icon, this will work fine.

--
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:28 EDT
Jim O'Brien, UnitOOPS Software   unito...@remove-this-prefix.unitoops.com

Other Threads