I am so confused....

I am taking a Computer Science class in high school. I am having a bit of a
trouble understanding it. Is there a compiler that I can get aor something
that will let be do this at home to practice? Also I was wondering if
someone would give me some pointers....

Re:I am so confused....

On 29 Oct 1997 20:31:02 GMT, "Don Thompson"

<[email protected]> wrote:
>I am taking a Computer Science class in high school. I am having a bit of a
>trouble understanding it. Is there a compiler that I can get aor something
>that will let be do this at home to practice? Also I was wondering if
>someone would give me some pointers....

A good web page to find (pointers to) all sorts of information on
Pascal programming is:
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html

Bob Ferguson.

--
J.R. Ferguson, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: [email protected]

Other Threads