Error after Installation of 4.62

Hello:

After the update to 4.62 from 4.42, when starting delphi 5 I receive the
following error "The procedure  Entry point
@IbCustomDataSet@GetFieldData$qqrrpv could not be located in the dynamic
link library VCLIB50.bpl."  I know I have installed the Delphi SP 1.  I
searched and I only have to VCLIB50.bpl files, one is in the System
directory and the other is in the Backup Folder.(There are 4 others but have
01 02 ..type extensions).  I am sure it is something simple, so can someone
please show me the light.  Now I did notice the Case of the package files
are different, the one in the backup folder is ALL CAPS and the bpl in the
system folder is lowcase.  I bring this point up just because in the error
message the bpl name is in ALL CAPS, but I do not recall if this matters or
not???

Thanks
Trac

Re:Error after Installation of 4.62

This is ReportBuilder's IBX components.  You need to rebuild the rbibe55.dpk.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Re:Error after Installation of 4.62

Jeff

Damn, but you're good :) Fixed my issue straight away.

I LOVE newsgroups when you get this kind of support.  Thanks much.

Derek Davidson
CTO, Asta Technology Group, Inc.
http://www.astatech.com
Asta 2 Training Oct 1-5 Denver, CO