Quick Reports - Inventory Labels

How does one setup a Quick Report to print inventory labels from a database
table? The labels I am using are an Avery label ( 3 columns by 10 rows ) and
I want to print one (1) label for every item in a database table. The field
from the table I want to print is CATPART and it is a field of twelve (12)
characters.

Does anyone have any experience doing this? I have never setup of Quick
Report before.

Tim Mills
[email protected]

Re:Quick Reports - Inventory Labels

If you use D3, there is a model in the object repository (File|New) for
QuickReport labels.

Alain Quesnel

Tim Mills wrote:
> How does one setup a Quick Report to print inventory labels from a database
> table? The labels I am using are an Avery label ( 3 columns by 10 rows ) and
> I want to print one (1) label for every item in a database table. The field
> from the table I want to print is CATPART and it is a field of twelve (12)
> characters.

> Does anyone have any experience doing this? I have never setup of Quick
> Report before.

> Tim Mills
> [email protected]

  vcard.vcf