Connect - D1 & Report Smith

I'm using D1 with Password protected Paradox tables.  I have to pass
this password to Report Smith and believe that the Connect Method is the
correct way ... but I can't get past 'Invalid Server Type'.  So far I
can't find any documentation of the correct server type for a Local
Paradox table.

Can anyone help with an example of the connect method using a Paradox
table.?

Alternatively, is there another way of passing the password ?

Rod. Caldwell

Re:Connect - D1 & Report Smith

Rod. Caldwell wrote:

> I'm using D1 with Password protected Paradox tables.  I have to pass
> this password to Report Smith and believe that the Connect Method is the
> correct way ... but I can't get past 'Invalid Server Type'.  So far I
> can't find any documentation of the correct server type for a Local
> Paradox table.

> Can anyone help with an example of the connect method using a Paradox
> table.?

> Alternatively, is there another way of passing the password ?

> Rod. CaldwellI can't recall the number but you can find it in ReportSmith Help (I

assune you are using V2.5 with Delphi 1).

Paul

Other Threads