Piparti or Piparti Pro

Has anyone used Piparti or Piparti Pro for reporting in Delphi?  The demo
looks great and I need help convincing the boss to buy me a copy.

Thanks in advance,
Perry Jacobs

Re:Piparti or Piparti Pro

On 16 Jan 1997 17:03:16 GMT, ts...@aol.com (TSLGI) wrote:

>Has anyone used Piparti or Piparti Pro for reporting in Delphi?  The demo
>looks great and I need help convincing the boss to buy me a copy.

>Thanks in advance,
>Perry Jacobs

Try ReportWorks...

Re:Piparti or Piparti Pro

In article <19970116170301.MAA26...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, ts...@aol.com (TSLGI) wrote:
>Has anyone used Piparti or Piparti Pro for reporting in Delphi?  The demo
>looks great and I need help convincing the boss to buy me a copy.

>Thanks in advance,
>Perry Jacobs

Yes, I have been using Piparti for several months.  All in all, I am very
happy with it.  The developers are continuing to add features which will
continue to make it better.

Certainly one of the best aspects of this report writer is the integration
into the IDE.  For most of my reorts, I am able to view the data live while I
design the report and drag fields around on the screen.  The events that fire
in the report are in Delphi and so any extra programming you need for your
reports is performed in Delphi.

The product is fast, comes with a print view object that you can customize,
etc.

It is the best report writer for Delphi that I have used,

Good luck.

--
Bob McClintock

--
Bob McClintock

Re:Piparti or Piparti Pro

TSLGI (ts...@aol.com) wrote:

: Has anyone used Piparti or Piparti Pro for reporting in Delphi?  The demo
: looks great and I need help convincing the boss to buy me a copy.

Something the demo won't tell you is that Digital-Metaphors (the writers
of Piparti) seem to be very open to user suggestions.  There was a
request for multiple detail bands (by many people) and this was
implemented in the latest release.

I'm happy with my copy.

Re:Piparti or Piparti Pro

In article <5boh3e$...@nnrp1.toronto.ican.net>,
  m...@io.org (Michael Cheung) wrote:

> TSLGI (ts...@aol.com) wrote:
> : Has anyone used Piparti or Piparti Pro for reporting in Delphi?  The demo
> : looks great and I need help convincing the boss to buy me a copy.

> Something the demo won't tell you is that Digital-Metaphors (the writers
> of Piparti) seem to be very open to user suggestions.  There was a
> request for multiple detail bands (by many people) and this was
> implemented in the latest release.

> I'm happy with my copy.

I'll second this opinion - they're very helpful and
have always responded quickly to e-mail messages.