Install Failure on Upgrade CD-ROM

I installed the original version of Delphi for Desktops back when I used WFWG
3.1. I have since changed to Win95.

When I tried to install the upgrade I get stopped at the 20% mark with "unable
to open destination file "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\OLE2.REG for writing." error box. I
restarted the machine and reran the install program with no other apsp open or
running but I still get the error message. I have waited on the Borland
"Installation Help Line" for 25 minutes and only heard some fuzzy Beethoven
symphonies. Does anyone have an easy workaround for this? If not, I'll call
Borland again and wait some more.

TIA

Don.

Donald R. Craig   .:.   drcr...@ix.netcom.com
Cleveland, Ohio   .:.   Voice: (216) 241-6426
USA               .:.   Fax:   (216) 241-0691