No User Transaction Is Currently In Progress

We are using Cached updates with SQL Update components. Sometimes the
users get the following error messages (Update Failed and  then No User
Transaction Is Currently In Progress) when saving or deleting records.
If they back out of the app and launch it again then they can complete
the operation.  I have the Keep Connection of the database component set
to true.
Has anyone had the same the same trouble?  We are using D5, Oracle 8i,
the app is accessed from a Citrix server and I post the changes by using
db.ApplyUpdates([qryOrder]);

Thanks

Jeff

Re:No User Transaction Is Currently In Progress

Do you have triggers on the DB that rollback the transaction on an error?

=Bill

Re:No User Transaction Is Currently In Progress

after appyupdates and commitupdates
then
 resync([center])
good luck

WmBurke(TeamB) <SPAMMENOTwm25bu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Do you have triggers on the DB that rollback the transaction on an error?

> =Bill

Re:No User Transaction Is Currently In Progress

You will generally see this error if, as someone else mentioned, the
database has rolled back the transaction and then your app tries to
rollback the transaction. Get profiler going and I bet you will see a
rollback before your code tries to do another rollback.

Other Threads