Interbase and NT4 Small Business Servers

Hi All

Are there any known issues when using Interbase on a NT4 small business
server ?

TIA
Andrew P

Re:Interbase and NT4 Small Business Servers

Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:
> Hi All

> Are there any known issues when using Interbase on a NT4 small business
> server ?

> TIA
> Andrew P

Don't know of any. We run IB on a standard NT4 Server with all current
patches applied. No problems so far.

Allen.

Re:Interbase and NT4 Small Business Servers

> Are there any known issues when using Interbase on a NT4 small business
> server ?

I use IB on Small Business Server 4.5 (NT4 SP6a) and I never had problems.
Paolo Balducci

Other Threads