Missing Database classes? (TDBForm and others)

Hi
I just got a database application source code made in Delphi 4
However when I try to open most of its forms, Delphi reports me, that
there are some classes missing (TDBForm, TDBStaticGrid, TAnchorsControl,
TDictionaryComboBox  and some others)
Are these classes have to ba aquired form add-on modules and if so where can
I find them OR is there something wrong with my Delphi (ver. 4 C/S)?

Please help me

Confused

Re:Missing Database classes? (TDBForm and others)

those source codes require third-party components present. TDBForm and the
gang are not from the standard VCL that comes with Delphi. You need to ask
the original author on how to get these components.

"Micha3" <mp...@to.onet.pl> wrote in message

> Hi
> I just got a database application source code made in Delphi 4
> However when I try to open most of its forms, Delphi reports me, that
> there are some classes missing (TDBForm, TDBStaticGrid, TAnchorsControl,
> TDictionaryComboBox  and some others)
> Are these classes have to ba aquired form add-on modules and if so where
can
> I find them OR is there something wrong with my Delphi (ver. 4 C/S)?

> Please help me

> Confused

Other Threads