Enforcing Referential Integrity in Delphi

How "easy" is it to enforce referential integrity in Delphi? Can anyone
point me to a good source on accomplishing this?

Thanks.

Re:Enforcing Referential Integrity in Delphi

It depends on the type of database you are using. Paradox, MS Access and
most SQL servers support referential integrity rules...

<DC...@NoWhere.com> schreef in bericht

> How "easy" is it to enforce referential integrity in Delphi? Can anyone
> point me to a good source on accomplishing this?

> Thanks.

Other Threads