BDE Error 13059 to Access Database w/Native Driver

After pointing my BDE to an Access 97 database and then attempting to
access that database via the Database Explorer (or indeed any component
within Delphi), I get the following error:

General SQL error.
-2147221164
Table
Alias: TESTDB

Details shows a BDE Error 13059 [$33][$ 3]

I found something on the Internet that indicated my drivers were out of
date for Access 97, but I have the DACC installed from Microsoft and
indeed, Office 97 installed on this PC as well.

Any ideas or tips would be helpful!

Jeff

Re:BDE Error 13059 to Access Database w/Native Driver

In BDE Administrator, go to the MSACCESS driver page and make sure
DLL32 is set to IDDA3532.DLL.

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 14:02:24 -0700, Jeff Burhans

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:BDE Error 13059 to Access Database w/Native Driver

> In BDE Administrator, go to the MSACCESS driver page and make sure
> DLL32 is set to IDDA3532.DLL.

    Thank you for the fast reply!
   Unfortunately, it's already set to that value - I even tried switching
it, restarting it, and then switching back - no luck.

    Jeff

Re:BDE Error 13059 to Access Database w/Native Driver

See http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,19664,00.html and see
if that helps.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:BDE Error 13059 to Access Database w/Native Driver

    That did it!
    THANK YOU!

    Jeff