Execute sql-file

hello

I want to execute an Sqlfile by installing an update by the customer. Is
there a programm wich can execute my sql-file and update the database.
The customer are using the Paradox database.

thanks and bye
Tom

Re:Execute sql-file

How about putting the sql-file text file in a directory called SQLExec,
search the SQLExec directory for any text files, load the text into TQuery,
Execute it via TQuery and then delete the text file when done?

Thomas Jntgen <t...@rola.com> wrote in message

> hello

> I want to execute an Sqlfile by installing an update by the customer. Is
> there a programm wich can execute my sql-file and update the database.
> The customer are using the Paradox database.

> thanks and bye
> Tom

Re:Execute sql-file

There is no way to execute a SQL script that contains multiple SQL
statements against a Paradox database. You will need to load the SQL
statements into a TQuery one at a time and execute them.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)