D3 - refreshing of tables - refreshing tables update by one user to show to other users

Besides the timer method of refreshing tables to handle updates by another
user (could cause a lot of network traffic) how is it possible to get any
updates by one user to show to all other users.

THanks in advance

Leon Sinagra

Re:D3 - refreshing of tables - refreshing tables update by one user to show to other users

Obviously you know that there is a refresh button on the navigation bar.
This would be one way that the user could click it himself.  Another method
would be on the on activate function for the form.  I use to use the timer
also, but it was too much of a problem and we decided to have the user's
click it themselves.  Whenever you move up and down through a table it will
refresh anyway so its very rare to have a case where the table actually
needs to be refreshed.

Hope that helps,

Glenn Hancock
ghanc...@softek-software.com

Leon Sinagra wrote in message <799ma4$i...@forums.borland.com>...
>Besides the timer method of refreshing tables to handle updates by another
>user (could cause a lot of network traffic) how is it possible to get any
>updates by one user to show to all other users.

>THanks in advance

>Leon Sinagra

Other Threads