using delphi to access Netware bindery information

Does anyone here have any experience using delphi to access Netware's
bindery information?  If so please give me a clue on where I should begin
in doing the same thing.  I am a novice at Netware programming!

Thanks!

Re:using delphi to access Netware bindery information

dpeg wrote:

> Does anyone here have any experience using delphi to access Netware's
> bindery information?  If so please give me a clue on where I should begin
> in doing the same thing.  I am a novice at Netware programming!

The best place to start with this is to purchase the Novell Developers
Kit. The latest SDK CDs have Delphi units that define all the NetWare
functions. Once you've got the SDK, the fun begins... the NetWare API
can be very confusing, but there are examples on the web, as well as
Novell's DeveloperNet support to assist. Best of luck!

Other Threads