TRect Overlap?

Hey all,

Is there any function in Delphi that tells you if two TRects overlap each
other? I guess if there isn't I'll have to roll my own.. :( (takes so long
:) ).

Cheers,
Nick

Re:TRect Overlap?

Have a look at the APIs IntersectRect and UnionRect

On Thu, 23 May 2002 15:45:12 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"

<n_sherl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hey all,

>Is there any function in Delphi that tells you if two TRects overlap each
>other? I guess if there isn't I'll have to roll my own.. :( (takes so long
>:) ).

>Cheers,
>Nick

Re:TRect Overlap?

Thanks, this is just what I was looking for :)

Cheers,
Nick

"J French" <Bounce_It_je...@iss.u-net.com> wrote in message

> Have a look at the APIs IntersectRect and UnionRect

> On Thu, 23 May 2002 15:45:12 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
> <n_sherl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Hey all,

> >Is there any function in Delphi that tells you if two TRects overlap each
> >other? I guess if there isn't I'll have to roll my own.. :( (takes so
long
> >:) ).

> >Cheers,
> >Nick