Crosstab Reports in Delphi 3

Can anyone help me?

I am looking for a third party reporting tool (set of components) which
handles reports in the form of a grid. I have tried playing around with
QuickReports but with little success. Any recomendations would be
gratefully received.

Also, If anyone knows how to create and add bands to Quickreports, please
let me know. The document gives an example, but how do you select a band to
put components on?

Thanks

Paul Harrington

Re:Crosstab Reports in Delphi 3

Try the Quickreports web site. They have an example of using Quickreports
to produce a crosstab. If you have access to Delphi Client/Server try the
Decision Cube; it is excellent. Another possibility is the Formula1
spreadsheet component on the ActiveX components page.

I have used all the above methods plus creating tables in memory and
filling them with the crosstabbed values.

Mike Best

Paul Harrington <paul...@thenet.co.uk> wrote in article
<01be235a$844fbe80$41b5a...@paulhar.thenet.co.uk>...

> Can anyone help me?

> I am looking for a third party reporting tool (set of components) which
> handles reports in the form of a grid. I have tried playing around with
> QuickReports but with little success. Any recomendations would be
> gratefully received.

> Also, If anyone knows how to create and add bands to Quickreports, please
> let me know. The document gives an example, but how do you select a band
> put components on?

> Thanks

> Paul Harrington

Re:Crosstab Reports in Delphi 3

You could use Seage Crystal Reports or DuckReport... I know the both can do
crosstabs...

Crystal Reports: http://www.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports/
Duckreport: http://members.xoom.com/DuckDI/
--
Martijn Tonies

<- remove some characters from my email adress to reply ->
SomeCharacters.Sea...@dds.nl
http://surf.to/seal97
(Check the Delphi components page)

<none of the text written above has got anything to do with Euro Partners
Informatici BV>

System Development
Euro Partners Informatici BV
http://www.euro-partners.nl

Paul Harrington heeft geschreven in bericht
<01be235a$844fbe80$41b5a...@paulhar.thenet.co.uk>...

>Can anyone help me?

>I am looking for a third party reporting tool (set of components) which
>handles reports in the form of a grid. I have tried playing around with
>QuickReports but with little success. Any recomendations would be
>gratefully received.

>Also, If anyone knows how to create and add bands to Quickreports, please
>let me know. The document gives an example, but how do you select a band to
>put components on?

>Thanks

>Paul Harrington

Other Threads