I can't install comctrl32.dll into windows system directory of user computer

Greeting .
  My program need new version of comctrl32.dll ,
when I use IS Express Delphi Edition to create my install disk.(Incluse comctrl32.dll)
I can't overwrite comctrl32.dll of user computer  because it used by system.

how can I to do ?

                                                                Thanks ...

Re:I can't install comctrl32.dll into windows system directory of user computer

p?|s wrote in message ...
>Greeting .
>  My program need new version of comctrl32.dll ,
>how can I to do ?

Go to http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/downloads/files/40Comupd.htm

Other Threads