RUNTIME ERROR 216 (WINDOWS 95)

Hello all !

While uying a programm constructed in Delphi 3 we'll get an
EAccessViolation in KERNERL32.DLL.
At one pc with win95 the programm will work without any exception, on
another workstation with win95 there will be no problems, why ???(The
programm was first constructed with Delpgi 2 - and there were no
problems at any workstation !!!!)

Thanx

Re:RUNTIME ERROR 216 (WINDOWS 95)

What is the program doing when the error occurs?

and

What is the difference between the workstations where it works
and the workstations where it doesn't work?

Alexander Becker <abec...@tds.de> wrote in article
<348FA787.C86C1...@tds.de>...

> Hello all !

> While uying a programm constructed in Delphi 3 we'll get an
> EAccessViolation in KERNERL32.DLL.
> At one pc with win95 the programm will work without any exception, on
> another workstation with win95 there will be no problems, why ???(The
> programm was first constructed with Delpgi 2 - and there were no
> problems at any workstation !!!!)

> Thanx

Other Threads