Can Delphi compiled programs execute under DOS?

R...@RosesGrp.demon.co.uk (Rob Gregory) writes:
>Hi Guys & Gals,
>    Just a quick question to any one who has had a chance to use
>Borlands Delphi.. I was wondering if you can write a program and
>compile it using Delphi to run under the Dos environment???
>                            Thank for the info.
>                                                Rob.

Check out the Delphi Knowledge Base file. It had a mention on the possibility.
Basically it was possible to link yes, but would require some stuffing around
with the System unit to remove windows calls.

--
Paul Gilbert           | p...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Bach App Sci, Bach Eng | The opinions expressed are my own, all my own, and