Sending files to the Recycle Bin

Greetings to all ...

I would like to be able to delete a file inside my DELPHI application
the recycle bin.
I would also like to be able to retrieve files from the recycle bin.

Any code examples woule be appreciated, thanks in advanced!

--
Phil Tusa

Re:Sending files to the Recycle Bin

Use the shFileOperation API.

Phil Tusa <pt...@earthlink.net> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:37cb01ad.294956...@news.earthlink.net...

> I would like to be able to delete a file inside my DELPHI application
> to the recycle bin.

Re:Sending files to the Recycle Bin

El  Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:47:42 GMT, pt...@earthlink.net (Phil Tusa)
escribi:

>Greetings to all ...

>I would like to be able to delete a file inside my DELPHI application
>the recycle bin.
>I would also like to be able to retrieve files from the recycle bin.

>Any code examples woule be appreciated, thanks in advanced!

Examples of this in:

[199] - Delete files, sending them to Recycle Bin
www.q3.nu/trucomania/truco.cgi?199&ing

Un Saludo:
        Radikal
        www.q3.nu/trucomania