Sending Faxes without microsoft fax?

I want to fax suppliers with orders direct from my program.  At the moment I
print them to microsoft fax, which works ok but the user has to type the
phone number in each time.  Has anyone out there worked out how to send a fax
document direct from Delphi?

Re:Sending Faxes without microsoft fax?

Use MAPISendMail See MAPI.HLP in the Delphi Help directory. Keep the phone
numbers in an address book and just send the message using MAPI.

HTH,
Bill Fortney

keithpros...@my-dejanews.com wrote in article
<6u02tv$6v...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> I want to fax suppliers with orders direct from my program.  At the
moment I
> print them to microsoft fax, which works ok but the user has to type the
> phone number in each time.  Has anyone out there worked out how to send a
fax
> document direct from Delphi?

> http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Other Threads