ADO and CacheUpdate, please Help Me

I have 2 ADOTables, I have a relation master/detail. The ADOTable
detail have LockType in ltBatchOptimistic. I have connected the
table detail a DBGRid. I have 2 problems
1. Some times, when i delete a register, show this error :

"Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion"

2. I delete a few register, and I filter the table for to see, the
registers deleted. I have this :

  ADOtable2.FilterGroup:=fgPendingRecords;

Show this error

"Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion"

Dario Alvarez Aranda
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Desarrollo de Software
UDESOFT - COLOMBIA
dalva...@udesoft.com

Re:ADO and CacheUpdate, please Help Me

In ADO,  You can apply or cancel the deleted record. You can't access the
record's fields.

--
Jefferson Valim

"Daro Alvarez Aranda" <dalva...@udesoft.com> escreveu na mensagem

> I have 2 ADOTables, I have a relation master/detail. The ADOTable
> detail have LockType in ltBatchOptimistic. I have connected the
> table detail a DBGRid. I have 2 problems
> 1. Some times, when i delete a register, show this error :

> "Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion"

> 2. I delete a few register, and I filter the table for to see, the
> registers deleted. I have this :

>   ADOtable2.FilterGroup:=fgPendingRecords;

> Show this error

> "Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion"

> Dario Alvarez Aranda
> Ingeniero de Sistemas
> Desarrollo de Software
> UDESOFT - COLOMBIA