Table not uniquely indexed on Refresh

"table not uniquely indexed"

I also get this error when using a TQuery refresh method against an
Oracle 8.0.3, 8.0.4 database. Is there a reason that the TQuery cannot
refresh against a database table with a primary key? Is there a solution
other than a query close and open?

Delphi 4.0.2

John Jensen

Re:Table not uniquely indexed on Refresh

Did you try filling table's IndexFieldName with primary key fields (separate
them with semicolons)?
Ramajana
John Jensen wrote in message <3676BB9B.BF8ED...@softsolutions.com>...
>"table not uniquely indexed"

>I also get this error when using a TQuery refresh method against an
>Oracle 8.0.3, 8.0.4 database. Is there a reason that the TQuery cannot
>refresh against a database table with a primary key? Is there a solution
>other than a query close and open?

>Delphi 4.0.2

>John Jensen

Re:Table not uniquely indexed on Refresh

Hello!

I don't know if this is true to Delphi 4 (but I think so):
The refresh-method of a TQuery did not work in Delphi 3 (using Oracle). I
too got errors like "table not uniquely indexed". The only way to refresh a
TQuery was: close and open it.

best regards

--
(Remove "RemoveThis." to send me an e-mail)

Other Threads