Updating Paradox Version 5 to Version 7

There is a sample program that shows how to change the version at
www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Updating Paradox Version 5 to Version 7

Hi,

I've tried using the AddIndex method within a program but it tells me that
the data file needs a higher level to perform the function.  When I manually
modified the data file to version 7 this method worked fine.  Am I using the
correct way to add an index and if so is there a way to update the Paradox
version from within a program.

Thanks

Alex

Other Threads