Pascal assignment help please

Hi guys

Im new to this site and just wondered what the situation was with help on a
Pascal assignment in this group.  I am finishing off my assignment using
Pascal 7 - and it needs a little tweaking and a little bit of advice on 1 or
2 things, would I post the whole thing here or should I just ask what needs
doing and then add the code to my program ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am not one of those freeloaders
who wants someone to help me with it from scratch as I am 95% of the way
there

Regards

Wayne

Re:Pascal assignment help please

Wayne wrote:

> Im new to this site and just wondered what the situation was with help on a
> Pascal assignment in this group.  I am finishing off my assignment using
> Pascal 7 - and it needs a little tweaking and a little bit of advice on 1 or
> 2 things, would I post the whole thing here or should I just ask what needs
> doing and then add the code to my program ?

If you believe you have got through the bulk of your assignment, but
have just a couple little bugs left, then posting a small program that
demonstrates the particular problem you're trying to solve will get
better results than posting your entire assignment program -- unles that
is rather small itself.  On the other hand, if what you post looks like
an assignment in itself, and your problems appear global, you will
probably only receive generic advice.

I suggest you look at the meta-FAQ
<http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/meta-faq.txt>
 and the mini-FAQ <http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/clpb-faq.txt>

These contain pointers to more advice, and ways to avoid problems
frequently experienced.

Regards,
Al Moore

Other Threads