Richedit and Paradox blob field question

Hi,

The content of a DBRichEdit is stored in a Paradox blob field. Now I would
like to load the content of the blob field into memory (can't use a
DBRichEdit component on the form this time) and convert the rich text lines
into strings of the following format:

'This is the text of the first line of the blob field as a Pascal string' +
'This is the text of the second line of the blob field as a Pascal string'+

I also need to get rid of any formatting information within the plain text.
How would I do that using D4.03 ?

TIA for any hints
Uwe

Re:Richedit and Paradox blob field question

>Uwe Molzahn wrote:

>convert the rich text lines into strings of the following format:

>'This is the text of the first line of the blob field ...'
>'This is the text of the second line of the blob field ...'

>I also need to get rid of any formatting information within the plain >text. How would I do that using D4.03 ?

Have never tried it myself, but won't a combination of
 RichEdit.Lines and
 RichEdit.PlainText
do what you want?
_________