Delphi Developer 2 (im stuck)

Can you help me please!  (Database prob)
I am fairly new to programing so please may you explain clearly in your
reply (if anyone replies)
I'm having a problem displaying records in a DBGrid??? Can you help, ive
tried doing it exactly by the book and the feilds come up but not the
records?  Also can you please give me a step by step example of the way
to put a database into a that I created in database desktop (*.db) into
a DBGrid (or table) with the DataSource etc.
Thankyou
P.S. Could you please E-mail me and not reply to me in this newsgroup
(g.whitc...@{*word*269}.net)

Re:Delphi Developer 2 (im stuck)

In article <33777419.4...@{*word*269}.net>, Gareth Whitcomb
<g.whitc...@{*word*269}.net> writes

>Can you help me please!  (Database prob)
>I am fairly new to programing so please may you explain clearly in your
>reply (if anyone replies)
>I'm having a problem displaying records in a DBGrid??? Can you help, ive
>tried doing it exactly by the book and the feilds come up but not the
>records?  Also can you please give me a step by step example of the way
>to put a database into a that I created in database desktop (*.db) into
>a DBGrid (or table) with the DataSource etc.
>Thankyou
>P.S. Could you please E-mail me and not reply to me in this newsgroup
>(g.whitc...@{*word*269}.net)

The book which I saw forgot to mention that you should set TTable.Active
:= True.

--
Pete Clark
ElmSoft Ltd