date and time in interbase

hello one and all,

i know that interbase has a single declaration for date and time, called
DATE.  i would like to know how i can separate the date and time from
this single field into a date and time data aware component.  i would
like to use 99/99/99 date format and 99:99 in military time if that
would help.  i really do not know how to perform this and any help is
greatly appreciated.  thank you for you help and please email me your
response.  have a nice day.
--
grace and peace.

lucas
lu...@rutchem.rutgers.edu
http://chmwww.rutgers.edu/~lucas

may the wind be at your back .. .  .   .     .       .

Re:date and time in interbase

lucas <lu...@rutchem.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> hello one and all,

> i know that interbase has a single declaration for date and time, called
> DATE.  i would like to know how i can separate the date and time from
> this single field into a date and time data aware component.  i would
> like to use 99/99/99 date format and 99:99 in military time if that
> would help.  i really do not know how to perform this and any help is
> greatly appreciated.  thank you for you help and please email me your
> response.  have a nice day.
> --

Use the Edit and Display masks of the persistent fields: 'HH:nn' i.e. will show
only hours:minutes in 24 hours format from the underlying field.

To create the TFields, just double click on your query component, right click on
the fields editor, add the fields etc...

Happy coding.

Jasper

Other Threads