Problem with Delphi & MS-SQL when using Windows NT 3.51 as the server

Dear friends,

I have some programming problems here.  I am looking for the assistance
from you.

I am using the Windows NT 3.51 as the server.  I run the MS/SQL server on
the server.  I use Delphi 2.0 Client/Server suite to develop the program.

When I design a database using MS/SQL server, everything is working ok.
I use the Delphi to write some application using the database I designed.
When I run the application I designed to do some modification on the tables,
I want the other clients who are running the same application can be notified
that the database has been changed.  But I don't know how to make this work.

I would very appreciate if someone could help me on this problem.  This problem
has made me panic for a month.  And I don't know where to find the solution.

Please mail to the following address as well if you have any suggestion:

   cha...@dict.pc.my

Thank you.