Sending a message to another window/form

    Hi all,

    I'm close to success on sending messages to other windows, but have hit
a snag.

    If I have the handle of the window I am after (using FindWindow()), how
can I send a carriage return to that handle using, say, SendMessage() ??
I've been told that keybdevent() is another one I could try, but I don't
know how this works sending to other windows.

    Ultimately, I'm trying to write my own dial up connection manager
(theres some nifty features missing from some of them already out there) ...

    Also, does anyone know how to get the handle of the Win95/98 dial up
dialog box? (The one that has the connect button on it) ... I can't get its
handle using FindWindow() ..

Any help much appreciated!

Regards,
Shane