How do I send Fax in win95

I would want my database program to send a fax with the help of Microsoft
exchange in win95.
The fax number should come from my application, so the user just have to
touch one button to send the fax. I use Quick Report to make the fax.

I have tried to print to "fax" but this way the user have to put in the fax
number.

I hope someone can tell me how to do it, or give me a clue about where to
look for the answer.

Thanks in advance.

My Email address: <abaks...@online.no>

Re:How do I send Fax in win95

ARNE BAKSTAD wrote:

> I would want my database program to send a fax with the help of Microsoft
> exchange in win95.
> The fax number should come from my application, so the user just have to
> touch one button to send the fax. I use Quick Report to make the fax.

> I have tried to print to "fax" but this way the user have to put in the fax
> number.

Take a look at the MAPI APIs.  You need to define the recipient type as
fax.  Try creating a fax entry in exchange, then having a look at all
the stuff it sets.  You need to duplicate it.

If you need more help, let me know.

Other Threads