IndySSL & TServerSocket/TClientSocket

It's possible to use the IndySSL components with the
TServerSocket/TClientSocket components???

I need a non-blocking TcpServer (Indy support only the blocking mode) with
the SSL implementation.

Thanks!!!

Wagner Cunha

Re:IndySSL & TServerSocket/TClientSocket

No, IndySSL only works with Indy's sockets.
But I can't imagine a situation where one would have to use non-blocking
sockets.

Andy

--
Kyoto Now !

Wagner Cunha wrote:
> It's possible to use the IndySSL components with the
> TServerSocket/TClientSocket components???

> I need a non-blocking TcpServer (Indy support only the blocking mode) with
> the SSL implementation.

You could write your own wrapper for OpenSSL, or use some other library,
e.g. StrSecII.

--
Henrick Hellstr?m,
StreamSec http://www.streamsec.com

Re:IndySSL & TServerSocket/TClientSocket

Would be better to switch to Indy (not only for ssl reason), your TCP/IP
programming life would be much easier.

Regads,
Gregor

Other Threads