MIME datetime

Hi,

How I can convert MIME datetime to TDatetime?

Best regards
--
Petio Tonev
pto...@mmltd.net

Re:MIME datetime

Assuming you're using Indy. From the Indy help:

function StrInternetToDateTime(Value: string): TDateTime;

Parameters

Value: string

The Internet timestamp to be converted.

Returns

TDateTime - The native date and time value for the timestamp.

Description

StrInternetToDateTime is a TDateTime function used to convert the Internet
timestamp in Value to a native date and time value.

To convert a value from a TDateTime to an Internet timestamp, use the
DateTimeToInternetStr function.

Have a great day!

Ernest
(efairch...@home.com)
_____________________
"You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason
why we observe daylight savings time." -- Dave Barry

Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

"Petio Tonev" <pto...@iname.com> wrote in message news:3b4c42b5_2@dnews...
> Hi,

> How I can convert MIME datetime to TDatetime?

Re:MIME datetime

Hi,

no I not use Indy. I ask for custom or standard (WinAPI) function or method.

Best regards.
--
Petio Tonev
pto...@iname.com

"Ernest Fairchild" <efairch...@home.com> wrote in message

> Assuming you're using Indy. From the Indy help:

> function StrInternetToDateTime(Value: string): TDateTime;

> Parameters

> Value: string

> The Internet timestamp to be converted.

> Returns

> TDateTime - The native date and time value for the timestamp.

> Description

> StrInternetToDateTime is a TDateTime function used to convert the Internet
> timestamp in Value to a native date and time value.

> To convert a value from a TDateTime to an Internet timestamp, use the
> DateTimeToInternetStr function.

> Have a great day!

> Ernest
> (efairch...@home.com)
> _____________________
> "You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling
reason
> why we observe daylight savings time." -- Dave Barry

> Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

> "Petio Tonev" <pto...@iname.com> wrote in message news:3b4c42b5_2@dnews...
> > Hi,

> > How I can convert MIME datetime to TDatetime?

Re:MIME datetime

There is none, that I know of anyway. Why don't you use Indy?? Oh, well, you
could get the Indy source, I suppose, and pull that function out. Ummm,
assuming that's allowed. I don't want to get into trouble with Team Indy
here . . .

Have a great day!

Ernest
(efairch...@home.com)
_____________________

"Petio Tonev" <pto...@iname.com> wrote in message news:3b4ca562_2@dnews...
> Hi,

> no I not use Indy. I ask for custom or standard (WinAPI) function or

method.

Re:MIME datetime

Hi,

No I don't want get source of Indy. I only want know how to convert MIME
datetime to TDateTime. Program is small to use Indy and my Delphi is 4 Std.

Best regards.
--
Petio Tonev
pto...@iname.com