Rectangle Canvas problem

Greetings,

    I have two 352x240(width/height)  sitting right beside each other on a
TImage. (Touching each others borders). To fill the first image with all
white I do:

  image1.canvas.pen.color:=clwhite;
  image1.canvas.brush.color:=clwhite;
  image1.canvas.rectangle(0, 0, 352, 240);

 However, for the life of me I cant seem to fill the one beside the first
image with white. I've tried every other combination, can anyone tell me the
right coordinates?

Thanks

Re:Rectangle Canvas problem

Nevermind its:

image1.canvas.rectangle(352, 0, 352 + 352, 240);

"Raven" <b...@ex-mania.com> wrote in message

> Greetings,

>     I have two 352x240(width/height)  sitting right beside each other on a
> TImage. (Touching each others borders). To fill the first image with all
> white I do:

>   image1.canvas.pen.color:=clwhite;
>   image1.canvas.brush.color:=clwhite;
>   image1.canvas.rectangle(0, 0, 352, 240);

>  However, for the life of me I cant seem to fill the one beside the first
> image with white. I've tried every other combination, can anyone tell me
the
> right coordinates?

> Thanks

Other Threads