Paint in tpaintbox makes parent re-paint... Flicker

Hi, in D6 i noticed that when i paint on a tpaintbox (with
image1.bitmap.canvas.draw(...)) , the parent also repaints, making an
annoying flicker effect.

The exact same code, on Delphi5, doen't produce that...

Re:Paint in tpaintbox makes parent re-paint... Flicker

In article <3daf5cf...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Ral Andrs wrote:
> Hi, in D6 i noticed that when i paint on a tpaintbox (with
> image1.bitmap.canvas.draw(...)) , the parent also repaints, making an
> annoying flicker effect.

Set stretch to true for the TImage. There's a minor difference in the
source, something to do with ControlStyle - csOpaque if I remember
correctly.

Gordon

Other Threads