Cosmo Player, Optimizer interface

Any one know where I can found Cosmo Player and OpenGL Optimizer interface
unit file for Delphi?

Thanks for any suggestion

-----   Boonsaeng Siriratchuwong   -----

Re:Cosmo Player, Optimizer interface

Boonsaeng Siriratchuwong wrote:

> Any one know where I can found Cosmo Player and OpenGL Optimizer interface
> unit file for Delphi?

> Thanks for any suggestion

Do you mean "Cosmo Player" or the high level api "Cosmo 3D"?

In any case, I'm quite sure, that a pascal interface of Optimizer
does not exist.
Both libraries, Cosmo3D and Optimizer, are object oriented C++ code.
I do not know, if there is any possibility (except *.obj files <g>)
to translate C++ code to OPascal.

However, does anyone know, if OpenGL Optimizer is still supported
by Silicon Graphics?

If you need a scene graph api for pascal, you should forget Optimizer.
Maybe, someone has developed an own scene graph api in Object Pascal
and you will find it anywhere in the world wide web.
(Earl, do you have a link? :-)

Ciao, Marco

Other Threads