Add-On to an Online Game - HELP NEEDED

        Ok, i am writing a game called Afterimage, for an online door, for
Remote Access, SuperBBS, Renegade, etc... and one of the sysop options
is to write a bulletin. Also, in the game a user can write a message
to another user. What I need from someone is GOOD code for a text
editor/writer in Turbo Pascal 7. I really need help. I started the
game in early '93 and it's still not done. If someone helps me and the
code is good, i will credit them in the game. Also needed are dungeon
fighting routines. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

TTYL,
Travis Simons (President of DiGiTaL SiLeNCe Software)

Re:Add-On to an Online Game - HELP NEEDED

In message <4kce0s$...@orb.direct.ca> - tra...@dsoe.com (Travis Simons)Tue, 09
Apr 1996 01:27:30 GMT writes:
:>
:>   Ok, i am writing a game called Afterimage, for an online door, for
:>Remote Access, SuperBBS, Renegade, etc... and one of the sysop options
:>is to write a bulletin. Also, in the game a user can write a message
:>to another user. What I need from someone is GOOD code for a text
:>editor/writer in Turbo Pascal 7. I really need help. I started the
:>game in early '93 and it's still not done. If someone helps me and the
:>code is good, i will credit them in the game. Also needed are dungeon
:>fighting routines. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

        I would suggest downloading the ALLSWAGS from SWAG.
(http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html).  There is information in there about
most everything, including TEXT editing, COMM routines, etc.

-Chris Thompson (n...@asis.com)

Other Threads