Using ActiveForms with Netscape

My ActiveForm ActiveX control will not come up in Netscape, but comes up
fine in Microsoft's Internet Explorer.  What is wrong?  Many thanks in
advance.  I'm using Delphi 4, Netscape 4.04, IE 3.
Cheers,
Sean McElroy

Re:Using ActiveForms with Netscape

Without a plug-in, Netsape doesn't support ActiveX. NCompass is the only one
I know of, and I have no feedback yet if it will help you.

Sean McElroy wrote:
> My ActiveForm ActiveX control will not come up in Netscape, but comes up
> fine in Microsoft's Internet Explorer.  What is wrong?  Many thanks in
> advance.  I'm using Delphi 4, Netscape 4.04, IE 3.
> Cheers,
> Sean McElroy

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download