REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

  Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

Thanks

handoko

Re:REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

>   Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
> pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

I've seen the Patches for PII recently, but what are the problems that
could appear on such fast computers? I'm using TP6, and I have no
problems on my PII...

Alex

Re:REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

Handoko Utomo <hando...@indosat.net.id> said

>  Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
>pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

*Sigh* Please read before writing, it saves us all time. Info:

Mini-FAQ posted weekly lists this. Copies in the newsgroup and at
                        http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

Also Timo Salmi's FAQ - monthly pointer posted in clpb
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
                        See #124

Re:REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

Alexander Erne <eagle...@NOSPAM.xs4all.nl> said
>>   Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
>> pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

>I've seen the Patches for PII recently, but what are the problems that
>could appear on such fast computers? I'm using TP6, and I have no
>problems on my PII...

It will be the RTE200 bug in the CRT unit that occurs in TP7/BP7 when
the code was changed. In TP5/5.5/6 all you will see is shortened delay
times if you use the Delay procedure from CRT.

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt

Other Threads