New website found for free online Delphi certifications

Dear Delphi Programmer,

TekMetrics has extended their offer of free on-line certifications
through the end of June.  Simply go to
http://www.tekmetrics.com/cert/default.html to order your free
certification.  You can either elect to take the test right away, or
come back later, using the PIN you are provided when you order.

To qualify as a Certified Delphi Programmer, you must pass the
examination with a score of 2.75 or higher.  To be certified as a Master
Delphi Programmer, you must obtain a score of 4.00 or higher.
At the end of the test, your score will be provided (with a scoring
range of 1-5). Once certified, you can add the logo associated  with the
test (standard or master logo, depending on how well you do) to your
resume or website.

Furthermore, those that pass will be mailed a certificate, once again,
at no cost.  There's no catch.  We're simply trying to prove a concept
during a beta trial period.  Thus far, the feedback has been extremely
positive!  Over 80,000 technical workers worldwide have registered for
these certifications since we started the program in January.

Why bother getting certified by TekMetrics?

1)  More and more corporations recognize TekMetrics Certifications as an
indication not only of the technical workers knowledge level, but also
as an indicator that they were willing to demonstrate their skills to
them.

2)  It's free and it's fun.  They won't be free forever, but they are
now. So take advantage of them.  Furthermore, those who have completed
the tests generally indicate that they enjoyed the experience and
considered both the delivery of the test and the items themselves to be
of high quality.

3)  Over 5000 technical workers from around the world are ordering our
certifications each week, and that number is steadily rising.

4)  Strut your stuff.  See if you are good enough to make the "top
scores" list.

5)  Find out both your strengths and weaknesses in Delphi.  At the end
of the test, an account will have been set up for you from which you can
view your strengths and weaknesses.  And yes, that too is free.

All we ask for in return is your feedback at the end of the exam.  We
will be continually focusing on the improvement of the delivery of the
test and quality of the questions.  Any feedback you can provide,
positive or negative, will help us greatly.

A FAQ is, "How do you know the person who supposedly took the test was
actually the same person?  What if it was his hotshot Delphi Programmer
brother, sister or friend?  In other words, what is to prevent him from
cheating?"  Our solution:  we allow employers to spotcheck the technical
workers with a short test at no cost at their corporate locations, if
they so choose. Corporations have unanimously applauded this solution.

Lastly, data you provide in the certification process is not used
without your permission other than to store your certification record
and verify to valid employers at their request.  We do, however, publish
names on our site in a Top Scores list for each category, but no
addresses, phone numbers, email, etc.. are shown.  For more information,
see our privacy statement at
http://www.tekmetrics.com/cert/t/privacy.html

Well, that's pretty much it!  We're trying to establish a new
cost-effective and convenient alternative to today's certification
environment.  During this beta trial period, you will be the benefactor
of this fun and challenging experience.

If you have any questions/concerns regarding the Delphi Programmer
certification, please do not hesitate to contact our
customer support department at <mailto:supp...@tekmetrics.com>.

In addition to Delphi, we're also offering the following certifications
at no cost.  Feel free to try as many as you like:

C Programmer            Object-Oriented Developer
C++ Programmer          Oracle 7 DBA
CICS Programmer         Oracle Developer 2000 Programmer
COBOL II Programmer     Oracle PL/SQL Programmer
DB2 DBA                         Perl Programmer
Delphi Programmer       PowerBuilder
HTML Programmer                 RDBMS Developer
Informix DBA            SAS Programmer
Java Programmer                 SEI CMM Programmer/Analyst
Javascript Programmer   Sybase DBA
Lotus Notes Programmer  Unix Programmer
MS Access Programmer    Unix System Administrator
MS SQL Server DBA       Visual Basic Programmer
MS SQL Server Programmer     Web Developer
Novell Administrator    Windows NT Administrator
Mumps                   Windows 95 Administrator
Windows 98 Administrator

Good luck!

Mike

Michael Littman