Re: IE - When using IDocHostUIHandler, can not select text

2003-09-19 04:00:49 PM
delphi234
Hi,
IDocHostUIHandler.GetHostInfo method you should setup
pInfo : TDOCHOSTUIINFO parameter.
function MyDocHostUIHandler.GetHostInfo(var pInfo: TDOCHOSTUIINFO): HRESULT;
begin
pInfo.cbSize := SizeOf(pInfo);
pInfo.dwFlags := UserInterfaceValues; // DOCHOSTUIFLAG !!!!!!!!!
pInfo.dwDoubleClick := DOCHOSTUIDBLCLK_DEFAULT;
end;
UserInterfaceValues (DOCHOSTUIFLAG) = "a set of flags that indicate the
capabilities of an IDocHostUIHandler implementation."
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
reference/enum/dochostuiflag.asp
pascal
"Anchorman" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
3f69e8e3$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
I've got a web browser where I have hooked in IEDocHostUIHandler, so I can
override the pop-up menu. When I have that hooked in with the following
event...

procedure TMainFrm.WebViewerNavigateComplete2(Sender: TObject;
const pDisp: IDispatch; var URL: OleVariant);
var
hr: HResult;
CustDoc: ICustomDoc;
begin
hr := WebViewer.Document.QueryInterface(ICustomDoc, CustDoc);
if hr = S_OK then
CustDoc.SetUIHandler(FDocHostUIHandler);
end;

...I cannot select text by dragging the mouse cursor across text. My
assumption is that there's something I need to do in IEDocHostUIHandler
that
would allow me to select text again, but I don't know what that is?

Thanks,
Jesse
www.davinci-mims.com