Looking for Delphi developer in Austria

2004-11-20 09:34:45 AM
delphi203
We are looking for a Delphi developer in the Bruck an der Mur (Steiermark)
region in Austria. Work can be partially off site.
If you are interested, please send your CV to XXXX@XXXXX.COM.

Re:Looking for Delphi developer in Austria

We are looking for two experienced Delphi developers. Our office is located
north of Graz, in the middle of Austria. Must be present at the office for
at least 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done remotely. Fluent
English is a requirement.
Please e-mail your application to XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Looking for Delphi developer in Austria

Hi Johannes,
Johannes writes:
We are looking for two experienced Delphi developers. Our office is
located north of Graz, in the middle of Austria. Must be present at the
office for at least 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done
remotely. Fluent English is a requirement.
Please e-mail your application to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Is wwww.marinexchange.com the homepage of your company? It looks
rather empty to me, only contains a logo and no links. Where can I find any
information about what you do? (I also tried wwww.marinexchange.at
but that domain doen't exist.)
MfG
twm
ps: I am posting this to the newsgroup because this information will be
important to other potential applicants.

Re:Looking for Delphi developer in Austria

Dear Thomas,
We are doing software for the shipping industry. One of the projects will be
to do our corporate website.
Best regards,
Johannes
"Thomas Mueller" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi Johannes,

Johannes writes:

>We are looking for two experienced Delphi developers. Our office is
>located north of Graz, in the middle of Austria. Must be present at the
>office for at least 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done
>remotely. Fluent English is a requirement.

>Please e-mail your application to XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Is wwww.marinexchange.com the homepage of your company? It looks
rather empty to me, only contains a logo and no links. Where can I find
any
information about what you do? (I also tried wwww.marinexchange.at
but that domain doen't exist.)

MfG
twm

ps: I am posting this to the newsgroup because this information will be
important to other potential applicants.

Re:Looking for Delphi developer in Austria

Too bad I am located in Salzburg -
Would pilot my own plane though (if someone would be willing to pay for it
;)
Did my commercial checkride in Graz.