save/load a Form to/from DEM

2003-11-02 07:39:52 PM
delphi122
Hello,
In my project, I want to be able to save and load a Form to and from the DFM
file. For example, I want to create several different forms. These forms
will use the same components, however, these components will have different
properties on each form. Then, I want to put an empty form to the project. I
want to use this empty form as a place where the saved DFM files will be
restored as needed.
Any help and code examples will be welcome. Please help me!
Regards,
Julian

Re:save/load a Form to/from DEM

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:39:52 +0200, "Julian" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:
Any help and code examples will be welcome. Please help me!
Asked and anwered in a different group. Please do not multi-post
messages. For more information, see the newsgroup guidelines at
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html.
---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
develop.shorterpath.com/yorai